Instructor: Mark Sacks
Winter “Hybrid” – Orange County*
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 20 proctored exam hours (5 mock exams)
– Includes online video course and online document library
– Includes video training on (1) crafting your Personal Statement, and (2) the LSAT’s Writing Sample
– Thousands of detailed explanations provided for homework and mock exam LSAT questions
– Course taught in an excellent facility with large whiteboards, comfortable chairs, ample desk space, bright lighting and clean bathrooms!
– The 5 in-class mock exams are on (1) January 7, 9 and 16 (Mon/Wed evenings, 6-10 p.m.), and (2) January 12 and 19 (Saturday mornings, 10-2 p.m.).
– Any missed mock exams can easily be taken at home. Detailed explanations to all mock exams provided online.
Location: National University, 3390 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (right off the 405 and 73 freeways)
LSAT Dates: This “hybrid” course is recommended for students taking the January 26, 2019 or March 30, 2019 LSATs.
Cost: $499 (“all-inclusive” price with FREE parking).
1-on-1 and Small Group Tutoring Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at the discounted rate of $165/hour (no minimum hours required), or arrange small-group tutoring packages with me for approximately $50-$75/hour (subject to availability).
* This “hybrid” course consists of my entire online video course and document library, and five (5) proctored in-class mock exams,