Instructor: Mark Sacks
Full Length “Expedited” – Orange County*
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 52 live (in-class) hours (32 classroom instruction hours and 20 proctored exam hours (5 exams))
– Includes online video course, online document library, and all books, materials and practice exams)
– Includes live (in-class) and video training on (1) crafting your Personal Statement, and (2) the LSAT’s Writing Sample
– Includes physical copies (not just “electronic access”) of 41 LSATs (approximately 4100 LSAT questions with answers).
– Thousands of detailed explanations provided for homework and mock exam LSAT questions, all designed to reinforce and flow seamlessly with course lessons.
– Course taught in an excellent facility with large whiteboards, comfortable chairs, ample desk space, bright lighting and clean bathrooms!
– For more details about course content, please visit Course Information, About SIU or Top 15.
– Lessons are on Monday/Wednesday evenings from 6-10 p.m. (Nov. 26-Dec. 19, 2018)
– Optional mock exams on Monday/Wednesday evenings and one Saturday morning (Jan. 7-19, 2019).
– Optional mock exams can easily be taken at home. Detailed explanations to all mock exams provided online.
Location: National University, 3390 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (right off the 405 and 73 freeways)
LSAT Dates: This course is recommended for students taking the January 26, 2019 or March 30, 2019 LSATs, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $999 (“all-inclusive” price with FREE parking). NOTE: You’re too late to catch this course from the beginning, but email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss some options!
1-on-1 and Small Group Tutoring Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at the discounted rate of $165/hour (no minimum hours required), or arrange small-group tutoring packages with me for approximately $50-$75/hour (subject to availability).
Second Course Discount: Students enrolled in this course are eligible to receive a $500 discount on any additional live ScoreItUp course (same great techniques and strategies, but analyzing new and different LSAT questions!), if taken within one year.
*This is a (slightly) faster-paced, “expedited” course, and is intended for students who either (a) already have done some LSAT Prep work, or (b) are willing to watch some introductory lessons on video.