My ScoreItUp “on demand” live-stream courses provide you with (1) FULL access to all of ScoreItUp’s extensive online resources, (2) all recorded live-stream classroom lessons (so you can watch them anytime you want) AND (3) (optional) live-stream, proctored mock exams!
Enrollment process (triple “on demand” live stream course): Please click the “Add to Cart” button at the top to enroll. Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like details on how to “supersize” your course.
ScoreItUp’s ultra-flexible “on demand” live-stream course is an exciting option allowing students who cannot attend my live-stream courses in real time (or who prefer greater flexibility) to get FULL course access. Please see below for a list of everything that is included!
You WILL receive a syllabus to keep you on track, but you can speed up or slow down the process depending upon your preference. These structured but flexible “on demand” courses are an exceptionally convenient, fun, and effective way to prepare for the LSAT in the comfort of your own home…whenever and wherever you want to study, day or night!
As always, you receive the highest-quality LSAT Prep instruction, delivered in a clear, engaging, and easy-to-follow manner. The recorded “live stream” classroom lessons include all of the lessons from my THREE most recent “live stream” classroom course(s). My triple “on demand” live-stream course includes ALL of the following:
- Complete recordings of all “live stream” classroom lessons from my THREE most recent “live stream” courses (consisting of approximately 60 hours of live instruction). You can watch the “live stream” lessons at any time convenient to you.
- Six (optional) proctored mock exams given “live stream” and in real-time on Saturday mornings at 10 am PST (1 pm EST). Students who cannot attend the proctored live-stream exams can easily self-proctor them at home.
- ScoreItUp’s entire online video course, including 22 additional, well-organized video lessons (each video lesson has a lengthy series of “mini-lessons” presented in short video clips). You can play, pause, replay or skip any the mini-lessons at any time.
- ScoreItUp’s massive online document library, including:
- Extensive LSAT Prep outlines and step-by-step strategies for attacking each LSAT section.
- Additional outlines providing specific explanations, with examples, of the LSAT’s “core” logic and legal reasoning concepts (e.g., symbolic logic, cause and effect, etc.).
- Detailed analysis of the different types of questions you will encounter in each section of the LSAT.
- Precise explanations to over 3,500 real LSAT questions (including explanations to all homework exams).
- ScoreItUp’s online video course and online document library are to be used by you as optional supplements, designed to flow seamlessly and reinforce the “live stream” classroom lessons, and to assist you in answering LSAT questions accurately and efficiently.
- A total of approximately 6,000 LSAT questions from 60 full-length LSATs (separate purchase required – please see ** below).
- My online video tutorial on the LSAT Writing section, providing a time-tested formula and examples to show you how to write an exceptionally persuasive Writing Sample.
- My online video tutorial on Personal Statements, providing extensive guidance on how to make your life story resonate powerfully with law school admission committees.
- Significant discounts on ScoreItUp’s optional bootcamps, 1-on-1 tutoring, and assistance on your personal statement and law school applications (all done with me).
- Full access to all online resources for approximately four months. Additional course access can be purchased for $199/month.
– Please click the “Add to Cart” button at the top to enroll. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
– RISK-FREE TRIAL PERIOD: Test it during a risk-free trial period with ScoreItUp’s money-back guarantee! If for ANY reason you want your money back (within one week of gaining online access), just email me at email@example.com for a no-questions-asked full refund.
– Cost (triple “on demand” course): $1399**
NEW: “Supersize” option (with no extra calories!): Add a full-length, recorded “live stream” course (20 more pre-recorded “live stream” lesson hours from my most recent “live stream” course) for a VERY small fee. All additional pre-recorded “live stream” course lessons are taught by me and analyze a completely different set of LSAT questions. Viewable at any time each week. Cost: $200 (total price with “supersize” add-on = $1,599).
**Students will want to do ONE of the following if they do not already have the practice LSATs:
– (1) pick up the five books containing practice LSATs 72-81, 62-71, 52-61, 29-38 and 19-28 from me in Costa Mesa, CA (FREE!),
– (2) purchase those same practice LSAT books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstore (and get a $99 refund from me!), or
– (3) purchase the package (online) of 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org (and get a $99 refund from me!).