My ScoreItUp “online video” course gives you access to ScoreItUp’s entire online video course, extensive online document library AND video tutorial on the LSAT Writing section!
Enrollment process (6-month online video course): Please click the “Add to Cart” button at the top to enroll. Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ScoreItUp’s ultra-flexible “online video” course is designed for students who want flexibility and ScoreItUp’s most economical option. Please see below for a list of everything that is included!
You WILL receive a syllabus to keep you on track, but you can speed up or slow down the process depending upon your preference. This structured but flexible “online video” course is an exceptionally convenient, fun, and effective way to prepare for the LSAT in the comfort of your own home…whenever and wherever you want to study, day or night!
As always, you receive the highest-quality LSAT Prep instruction, delivered in a clear, engaging, and easy-to-follow manner. My “online video” course includes ALL of the following:
- ScoreItUp’s entire online video course, including 22 additional, well-organized video lessons (each video lesson has a lengthy series of “mini-lessons” presented in short video clips). You can play, pause, replay or skip any the mini-lessons at any time.
- ScoreItUp’s massive online document library, including:
- Extensive LSAT Prep outlines and step-by-step strategies for attacking each LSAT section.
- Additional outlines providing specific explanations, with examples, of the LSAT’s “core” logic and legal reasoning concepts (e.g., symbolic logic, cause and effect, etc.).
- Detailed analysis of the different types of questions you will encounter in each section of the LSAT.
- Precise explanations to over 4,000 real LSAT questions (including explanations to all homework exams).
- A total of approximately 7,000 LSAT questions from 70 full-length LSATs (separate purchase required – please see ** below).
- My online video tutorial on the LSAT Writing section, providing a time-tested formula and examples to show you how to write an exceptionally persuasive Writing Sample.
- Access to all online resources (except “live stream” lessons) for one month. Additional course access can be purchased for $99/month.
– Please click the “Add to Cart” button at the top to enroll. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
– RISK-FREE TRIAL PERIOD: Test it during a risk-free trial period with ScoreItUp’s money-back guarantee! If for ANY reason you want your money back (within one week of gaining online access), just email me at email@example.com for a no-questions-asked full refund.
– Cost (“online video” course): $599 ($449 with limited-time discount).*
* This course also requires the packet of 70 digital LSATs (7,000 real LSAT questions in a digital exam format), available instantly from lsac.org (total cost = $99).