Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Double Course” (Winter-2 M/W)
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 76 “live stream” class hours [52 lesson hours and 24 mock exam hours (6 proctored exams)].
– More “live stream” classroom hours than any competitor.
– For more details about course content, please visit About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: Nov 30, 2020-Feb 13, 2021
Dates of 14 lessons (M/W 6:15-9:30 p.m. PST*):
– Dec 2, 7, 9, 14, 16
– Jan 4, 6, 20, 25, 27
– Feb 1, 3, 8, 10
[No course lessons during the weeks of Dec. 21-Jan. 1 and Jan 11-16.]
Dates of 6 (optional) mock exams (most exams are on Sat. and begin at 10 a.m.; M/W exams begin at 6:15 p.m.):
– Nov 30 (mock/diagnostic exam)
– Dec 11
– Jan 9, 18
– Feb 6, 13
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: Live Stream
LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the Feb 20 or April 10 LSATs, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $1,199 (“all-inclusive” fee**). NOTE: There will be a price increase for this course after September 21 – enroll on or before September 21 and save!
Your “all-inclusive” course fee includes: 14 “live stream” lessons, 6 proctored mock exams, 41 full-length practice LSATs, all online resources, ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library, Personal Statement video tutorial and “live stream” course guidance, and Writing Sample video tutorial and “live stream” course guidance.**
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and extensive practice with the digital LSAT format.
1-on-1 and Small-Group Tutoring “Bootcamp” Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at discounted rates.
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 9:30-10 p.m., interested students have the option of asking individual questions and/or working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave at 9:30 p.m. or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!
**Students will want to do ONE of the following if they do not already have the practice LSATs:
– (1) pick up the five books containing practice LSATs 72-81, 62-71, 52-61, 29-38 and 19-28 from me in Costa Mesa, CA (FREE!),
– (2) purchase those same practice LSAT books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstore (and get a $50 refund from me!), or
– (3) purchase the package (online) of 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org (and get a $50 refund from me!).
Students must enroll at least one week in advance (i.e., by November 23, 2020) to receive free books or $50 reimbursement, and students must pick up books or request reimbursement for book purchases within one week of course start date (i.e., by December 7, 2020). Students enrolling after November 23 may (1) pick up LSAT exam books from me in Costa Mesa (add $50 to course fee), (2) purchase LSAT exam books online, or (3) purchase 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org