Separate purchase of practice LSATs required (see ** below for full details)
Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Single Course” (Winter-3 Sun)
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 28 “live stream” class hours [20 lesson hours and 8 mock exam hours (2 proctored exams)]. (Plus one pre-recorded live-stream lesson)
– For more details about course content, please visit About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: Mar 7-Apr 3, 2021 (PLUS extended access after the course is over and through the April 10-11 LSAT for FREE)
Sundays 10:30 am-2 pm PST (1:30-5 pm EST).* (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at a different day/time):
– March 7, 14, 21, 28 [plus one pre-recorded live-stream lesson given on Feb. 28 – students should try to watch this lesson as soon as possible]
Proctored Exam Dates (Optional):
Saturdays 10 am-2 pm PST (1-5 pm EST)):
– Mar 27
– Apr 3
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: Live Stream
Recommended Official LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the April 10 LSAT, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $899 (“all-inclusive” fee).**
NEW: “Supersize” option (with no extra calories!): Add a full-length, recorded “live stream” course (20 more pre-recorded “live stream” lesson hours from my most recent “live stream” course) for a VERY small fee. All additional pre-recorded “live stream” course lessons are taught by me and analyze a completely different set of LSAT questions. Viewable at any time each week. Cost: $200 (total price with “supersize” add-on = $1,099).
Your course fee includes: (1) all “live stream” lesson hours and proctored mock exams; (2) all online resources; (4) ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library; and (5) ScoreItUp’s video tutorials and live-stream course guidance on your Personal Statement and LSAT Writing Sample.
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and extensive practice with the digital LSAT format.
1-on-1 and Small-Group Tutoring “Bootcamp” Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at discounted rates.
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 2-2:30 pm PST (5-5:30 pm EST), interested students have the option of working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave early or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!
**Students will want to do ONE of the following if they do not already have the practice LSATs:
– (1) pick up the four books containing practice LSATs 72-81, 52-61, and 29-38 from me in Costa Mesa, CA (add $100 to course fee),
– (2) purchase those same practice LSAT books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstore, or
– (3) purchase the package (online) of 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org.