Enroll now and get a $150 early-enrollment discount. New students only, not valid with any other discounts – limited-time discount. INCLUDES digital packet of 70 LSATs from lsac.org.*
Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Double Course” (Summer-1 Sun/Tue (Option 1): Sundays 11:30-1:30 p.m. PST AND Tuesdays 5:30-7:30 pm PST.) All lessons are recorded and can be watched on different days/times.
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
– 60 “live stream” class hours [40 lesson hours and 20 mock exam hours (6 proctored exams)].
– More “live stream” course hours than any competitor.
– For more details about course content, please visit About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: June 26-Sept 4, 2021 (PLUS continuous access to all ScoreItUp online resources through September 11, 2021)
Sun 11:30 am-1:30 pm PST. (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at different days/times):
– Jun 27
– Jul 3 (Sat), 11, 18, 25
– Aug 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Tuesdays 5:30 pm-7:30 pm PST. (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at different days/times):
– Jun 29
– Jul 6, 13, 20, 27
– Aug 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Proctored Exam Dates (optional):
Saturdays 10 am-1 pm PST:
– Jun 26 (mock/diagnostic exam)
– July 24, 31
– Aug 7, 28
– Sept 4
– Mock exams are optional and easily can be taken at home at a different time. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: Live Stream
Recommended Official LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the LSAT during the week of October 9 or November 13, 2021, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $1,149 ($999 with early-enrollment discount)*
Your “all-inclusive” course fee includes: (1) all “live stream” lesson hours and proctored mock exams; (2) all online resources; (3) all quizzes, digital texts and outlines; (4) ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library, including detailed explanations to over 4,000 real LSAT questions; (5) ScoreItUp’s video tutorials and live-stream course guidance on your Personal Statement and LSAT Writing Sample; AND (6) packet of 70 digital LSATs (approximately 7,000 real LSAT questions).
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and extensive practice with the digital LSAT format.
1-on-1 and Small-Group Tutoring “Bootcamp” Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at discounted rates.
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
*You will want to do ONE of the following if you do not already have the practice LSATs:
– (1) purchase the package (online) of 70 full-length digital LSATs (containing over 7,000 real LSAT questions) for $99 from lsac.org (and get a $99 reimbursement from me – in other words, it’s FREE!);
– (2) pick up the five books containing practice LSATs 52-81 and 19-38 from me in Costa Mesa, CA; or
– (3) purchase the practice LSAT books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstore (and get a $99 reimbursement from me).
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!