Enrollment in all Winter-2 courses closes on January 28th.
Instructor: Mark Sacks
“GO BIG (Quadruple) Course” (Winter-2 Sun + some M/W) (14 Sunday lessons, 1 pre-recorded lesson + 6 Mon/Wed lessons)
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
– 124 “live stream” class hours [80 lesson hours and 44 mock exam hours (11 proctored exams)] (includes two pre-recorded lessons that students should try to watch before January 30th or at their earliest opportunity).
– More “live stream” classroom hours than any competitor.
– For more details about course content, please visit About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: Jan 30-May 23, 2021
Sundays 10:30 am-2 pm PST (1:30-5 pm EST).* (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at a different day/time):
– Jan 30
– Feb 7, 14, 28
– Mar 7, 14, 21, 28
– May 2, 9, 16, 22 (Sat.) and 23
Mon/Wed 5:10-8 pm PST (8:10-11:00 pm EST).* (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at a different day/time):
– Apr 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21
[No course lessons during the weeks of Dec. 21-Jan. 8, and Feb. 15-26.]
Proctored Exam Dates (optional):
Saturdays 10 am-2 pm PST (1-5 pm EST)):
– Feb 6, 13, 27
– Mar 27
– Apr 3, 17, 24
– May 1, 15, 29 (plus one additional mock exam TBA)
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: Live Stream
Recommended Official LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the June or July 2021 LSAT, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Your course fee includes: (1) all “live stream” lesson hours and proctored mock exams; (2) all online resources; (3) ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library; and (4) ScoreItUp’s video tutorials and live-stream course guidance on your Personal Statement and LSAT Writing Sample.
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and extensive practice with the digital LSAT format.
1-on-1 and Small-Group Tutoring “Bootcamp” Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at discounted rates.
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 2-2:30 pm PST (5-5:30 pm EST) on Sundays (and from 8-8:30 pm PST (11-11:30 pm EST) on the six Mon/Wed lessons), interested students have the option of working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave early or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!
**Students will want to do ONE of the following if they do not already have the practice LSATs:
– (1) pick up the five books containing practice LSATs 72-81, 62-71, 52-61, 29-38 and 19-28 from me in Costa Mesa, CA (add $125 to course fee),
– (2) purchase those same practice LSAT books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstor, or
– (3) purchase the package (online) of 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org.