Enroll now and get all of your practice LSATs for FREE (limited time – see ** below for full details!)
Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Triple Course” (Winter-3 Sun + some M/W) (10 Sunday lessons + 6 Mon/Wed lessons)
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
– 96 “live stream” class hours [60 lesson hours and 36 mock exam hours (9 proctored exams)].
– More “live stream” classroom hours than any competitor.
– For more details about course content, please visit About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: Feb 27-May 23, 2021
Sundays 10:30 am-2 pm PST (1:30-5 pm EST).* (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at different days/times):
– Feb 27
– Mar 7, 14, 21, 28
– May 2, 9, 16, 22 (Sat.) and 23
Mon/Wed 5:10-8 pm PST (8:10-11 pm EST)* (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at different days/times):
– Apr 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21
Proctored exam dates (optional):
Saturdays 10 am-2 pm PST (1-5 pm EST):
– Feb 27 (mock/diagnostic exam)
– Mar 27
– Apr 3, 17, 24
– May 1, 15, 29 (plus one mock exam TBA)
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: Live Stream
LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the LSAT in June or July 2021, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $1,399 (“all-inclusive” fee). Enroll by February 20th and save money!**
NEW: “Supersize” option (with no extra calories!): Add a full-length, recorded “live stream” course (20 more pre-recorded “live stream” lesson hours from my most recent “live stream” course) for a VERY small fee. All additional pre-recorded “live stream” course lessons are taught by me and analyze a completely different set of LSAT questions. Viewable at any time each week. Cost: $200 (total price with “supersize” add-on = $1,599).
Your “all-inclusive” course fee includes: (1) all “live stream” lesson hours and proctored mock exams; (2) 51 full-length practice LSATs**; (3) all online resources; (4) ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library; and (5) ScoreItUp’s video tutorials and live-stream course guidance on your Personal Statement and LSAT Writing Sample.
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and extensive practice with the digital LSAT format.
1-on-1 and Small-Group Tutoring “Bootcamp” Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at discounted rates.
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 2-2:30 pm PST (5-5:30 pm EST) on Sundays (and from 8-8:30 pm PST (11-11:30 pm EST)), interested students have the option of working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave early or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!
**Students will want to do ONE of the following if they do not already have the practice LSATs:
– (1) pick up the five books containing practice LSATs 72-81, 62-71, 52-61, 29-38 and 19-28 from me in Costa Mesa, CA (FREE!),
– (2) purchase those same practice LSAT books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstore (and get a $99 refund from me!), or
– (3) purchase the package (online) of 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org (and get a $99 refund from me – in other words, it’s FREE!).
Students must enroll at least one week in advance (i.e., by February 20, 2021) to receive free books or $99 reimbursement, and students must pick up books or request reimbursement for book purchases within one week of course start date (i.e., by March 6, 2021). Students enrolling after February 20, 2021 may (1) pick up LSAT exam books from me in Costa Mesa (add $50 to course fee), (2) purchase LSAT exam books online, or (3) purchase 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsaFeb 2