Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Double Course” (Mid-Winter M/W) – Orange County
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 92 live (in-class) hours [60 live lesson hours and 32 mock exam hours (8 proctored exams)].
– More classroom hours than any competitor.
– For more details about course content, please visit Course Information, About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: December 2, 2019 – March 28, 2020.
Dates of 16 live lessons (M/W 6:15-9:30 p.m.*):
– December 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18
– January 6, 8
– March 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
Dates of 8 (optional) mock exams (Sat. 10-2 p.m.):
– December 7, 14
– January 4, 11
– February 29
– March 14, 21, 28
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
– Breaks between December 19-January 3 and January 12-February 28.**
Location: National University, 3390 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (right off the 405 and 73 freeways)
LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the March 30 or April 25 LSATs, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $1,299 (“all-inclusive” price with FREE parking). An administrative fee of $100 applies for enrollment after November 25, 2019 – enroll early and save!
“All-inclusive” course fee includes: 16 live lessons, 8 proctored mock exams, 41 practice exams (additional practice exams can be purchased for a small fee), all books and materials, ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library, Personal Statement video tutorial and live course guidance, and Writing Sample video tutorial and live course guidance.
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and homework practice with the digital LSAT format (no content changes are being made to the LSAT, just a new electronic format).
1-on-1 and Small Group Tutoring Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at the discounted rate of $185/hour (no minimum hours required), or arrange small-group tutoring packages with me for approximately $50-$75/hour (subject to availability).
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 9:30-10 p.m., interested students have the option of asking individual questions and/or working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave at 9:30 p.m. or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!
** I routinely take a break from teaching in the January-February time frame to fully update all ScoreItUp courses. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!