Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Double Course” (Early-Fall M/W) – Orange County
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 92 live (in-class) hours [60 live lesson hours and 32 mock exam hours (8 proctored exams)].
– More classroom hours than any competitor.
– Includes detailed instruction and tutorials on the digital LSAT (no substantive/content changes are being made to the LSAT, just a new electronic format).
– For more details about course content, please visit Course Information, About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: August 19 – October 19, 2019.
Dates of 16 live lessons (M/W 6:15-9:30 p.m.*):
– August 19, 21, 26, 28
– September 3 (Tues.), 4, 9, 11, 23, 25, 30
– October 2, 7, 9, 14, 16
– No lessons between September 12-22.
Dates of 8 (optional) mock exams (Sat. 10-2 p.m.):
– August 24, 31
– September 7, 14, 28
– October 5, 12, 19
– No mock exam on September 21
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: National University, 3390 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (right off the 405 and 73 freeways)
LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the Oct. 28 or Nov. 25, 2019 LSAT, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $1,299 (“all-inclusive” price with FREE parking). An administrative fee of $100 applies for enrollment after August 12, 2019 – enroll early and save!
“All-inclusive” course fee includes: 16 live lessons, 8 proctored mock exams, 41 practice exams (additional practice exams can be purchased for a small fee), all books and materials, ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library, Personal Statement video tutorial and live course guidance, and Writing Sample video tutorial and live course guidance.
1-on-1 and Small Group Tutoring Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at the discounted rate of $165/hour (no minimum hours required), or arrange small-group tutoring packages with me for approximately $50-$75/hour (subject to availability).
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 9:30-10 p.m., interested students have the option of asking individual questions and/or working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave at 9:30 p.m. or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!