Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Single Course” (Late-Summer M/W) – Orange County
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 38 “live stream” classroom hours [26 lesson hours and 12 mock exam hours (3 proctored exams)].
– For more details about course content, please visit About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: Aug 31-Sept 26, 2020
Dates of 7 lessons (M/W 6:15-9:30 p.m. PST – all lessons are recorded and can be watched at a different day/time*):
– Sept 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23
Dates of 3 (optional) mock exams (most exams are on Sat. and begin at 10 a.m.; M/W exams begin at 6:15 p.m.):
– Aug 31 (diagnostic)
– Sept 19, 26
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: Live Stream.
LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the Oct 3 or Nov 14 LSATs, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $899 (“all-inclusive” price). Enroll now and receive early access to ScoreItUp’s entire online database. Enroll early and get more!
Your “all-inclusive” course fee includes: 7 “live stream” lessons, 3 proctored mock exams, 31 full-length practice LSATs, all online resources, ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library, Personal Statement video tutorial and “live stream” course guidance, and Writing Sample video tutorial and “live stream” course guidance. Please note that students will want to do ONE of the following if they do not already have practice LSATs available for use:
– (1) pick up the LSAT practice exam books containing full-length versions of LSATs 72-81, 52-61 and 29-38 from me in Costa Mesa, CA,
– (2) purchase those same LSAT practice exam books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstore (and get a $50 refund from me!), or
– (3) purchase the package (online) of 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org (and get a $50 refund from me!).
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and extensive practice with the digital LSAT format.
1-on-1 and Small Group Tutoring Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at discounted rates.
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 9:30-10 p.m., interested students have the option of asking individual questions and/or working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave at 9:30 p.m. or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!