Enroll now and get all of your practice LSATs for FREE (limited time – see ** below for full details!)
Instructor: Mark Sacks
“Single Course” (Spring-1 M/W)
– Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
– 32 “live stream” class hours [20 lesson hours and 12 mock exam hours (3 proctored exams)].
– For more details about course content, please visit About SIU or Top 15.
Course dates: Apr 3-Apr 24, 2021
Mon/Wed 5:10-8 pm PST (8:10-11 pm EST).* (All lessons are recorded and can be watched at different days/times):
– Apr 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21
Proctored Exam Dates (optional):
Saturdays 10 am-2 pm PST (1-5 pm EST):
– Apr 3 (mock/diagnostic exam), 17, 24
– Mock exams are optional and can be taken at home, if necessary. Detailed explanations to mock exams provided online.
Location: Live Stream
Recommended Official LSAT Dates: Recommended for students taking the LSAT in June or July 2021, or for students looking to get a head start on a future LSAT.
Cost: $899 (“all-inclusive” fee). Enroll by March 28th and save money!**
Your “all-inclusive” course fee includes: (1) all “live stream” lesson hours and proctored mock exams; (2) 41 full-length practice LSATs**; (3) all online resources; (4) ScoreItUp’s online video course and massive online document library; and (5) ScoreItUp’s video tutorials and live-stream course guidance on your Personal Statement and LSAT Writing Sample.
Digital LSAT: All courses include detailed instruction and extensive practice with the digital LSAT format.
1-on-1 and Small-Group Tutoring “Bootcamp” Discounts: Students enrolled in this course may receive 1-on-1 tutoring with me at discounted rates.
“Repeat Course” Option: Students enrolled in this course may attend another ScoreItUp course within one year (same great techniques and strategies, analyzing new and different LSAT questions!) for half price.
* From 8-8:30 pm PST (11-11:30 pm EST), interested students have the option of working on a “bonus” set of LSAT problems with me – leave early or get a little extra LSAT Prep, the choice is yours!
**Students will want to do ONE of the following if they do not already have the practice LSATs:
– (1) pick up the four books containing practice LSATs 72-81, 62-71, 52-61, and 29-38 from me in Costa Mesa, CA (FREE!),
– (2) purchase those same practice LSAT books online at amazon.com, lsac.org, or another bookstore (and get a $50 refund from me!), or
– (3) purchase the package (online) of 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org (and get a $50 refund from me).
Students must enroll at least one week in advance (i.e., by March 28, 2021) to receive free books or $50 reimbursement, and students must pick up books or request reimbursement for book purchases within one week of course start date (i.e., by April 10, 2021). Students enrolling after March 28, 2021 may (1) pick up LSAT exam books from me in Costa Mesa (add $50 to course fee), (2) purchase LSAT exam books online, or (3) purchase 60 full-length digital LSATs for $99 from familiar.lsac.org