1-on-1 LSAT Prep Coach: Mark Sacks
Enrollment Process: Please email me at email@example.com so that we can discuss an appropriate 1-on-1 tutoring package for you. I also can provide you with the link to make payment (Zelle, Venmo, check, cash and credit card payments are all acceptable).
Dates: Any mutually convenient day and time, 7 days a week.
Location: Anywhere (“live online,” telephonic, or in-person (in Costa Mesa, CA))
Content: My 1-on-1 Silver Plan LSAT Prep tutoring package consists of the following:
- A 15-minute introductory session with me in which we brainstorm the most effective LSAT Prep strategy for YOU based upon a brief analysis of your LSAT and law school goals, your LSAT strengths and weaknesses, your prior LSAT Prep work (if any), your intended LSAT test-taking date(s), your outside time commitments, and any other relevant factors.
- 1-on-1 tutoring with me designed to focus specifically on your individual LSAT Prep needs. (Most students sign up for a block of 2-10 hours of LSAT Prep tutoring with me.)
- My 1-on-1 tutoring packages can be customized and tailored to suit your precise needs, or I will make recommendations to you.
- If you wish to receive individualized assistance on your personal statements, you may wish to consider one of my extremely helpful personal statement packages.
* Quoted price of $245/hour is the discounted hourly tutoring rate available to ScoreItUp students who are taking (or previously have taken) a “live online” or “in person” course with me. For more details and additional 1-on-1 tutoring options and rates, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!