Tutor: Mark Sacks
Enrollment Process: Please click “Add to Cart” at the top to enroll. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Dates: Any mutually convenient day and time, 7 days a week. (Please be reasonably flexible – there is only one of me!)
Cost: $2,450 ($245/hour)*
Location: Anywhere (“live stream” or telephonically)
Content: Ten (10) hours of 1-on-1 instruction with me. Since 1-on-1 tutoring can be customized and tailored to suit your precise needs, there is great flexibility in the content and structure of my ScoreItUp tutoring packages. The “live stream” format is terrific, works as effectively as in-person tutoring, and allows full use of my “whiteboard” for explanations. Here are some common uses of 1-on-1 tutoring:
- Work together with me on LSAT problems so I can get a clear sense of the manner in which you analyze questions, correct any misunderstandings, and help guide you to a more effective way of analyzing LSAT problems accurately and efficiently.
- Explain LSAT questions and answer choices that you found particularly challenging or confusing when practicing at home.
- Discuss general topics and strategies regarding the LSAT and LSAT Prep.
- Provide guidance on law school applications, including strategies to help maximize the strength of your overall application.
- 1-on-1 tutoring with me can be done in 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour sessions.
- All tutoring is done directly with me, the owner of ScoreItUp. (In other words, your tutor will not be a part-time or student instructor!)
Additional Hours: Additional hours may be purchased at the rate of $245/hour. Please contact me at email@example.com for details.
* The quoted $245/hour price is for students taking either (1) one of my classroom (live or “live stream”) courses, or (2) my online video course, and who wish to enhance their classroom or online course with supplemental tutoring. The price for students not taking one of my courses is $3,450 for a 10-hour, 1-on-1 package ($345/hour). Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.