1-on-1 LSAT Prep Coach: Mark Sacks
Enrollment Process: Please click the “Add to Cart” box above to enroll.*
Dates: Any mutually convenient day and time, 7 days a week.
Location: Anywhere (live online (on Zoom), telephonic, or in-person (in Costa Mesa, CA))
Content: My 1-on-1 Platinum Plan LSAT Prep course consists of ALL of the following:
- A 45-minute introductory session with me in which we brainstorm the most effective weekly LSAT Prep strategy for YOU based upon a detailed analysis of your LSAT and law school goals, your LSAT strengths and weaknesses, your prior LSAT Prep work (if any), your intended LSAT test-taking date(s), your outside time commitments, and any other relevant factors.
- One 60-minute “admission advice” discussion** with me addressing any or all of the following: (1) making the decision about going to law school, (2) choosing among competing law schools, (3) maximizing your opportunities for earning massive merit-based scholarships, (4) obtaining internships, (5) strengthening your application’s “soft factors,” (5) pros and cons of various job opportunities for lawyers (e.g., BigLaw firms, small law firms, government jobs, teaching law school, civil law vs. criminal law, etc.) or (6) other related questions you may have. [For assistance on personal statements, please see my Personal Statement packages!]
**Or one additional hour of general LSAT Prep tutoring, if you prefer.
- A timed diagnostic exam to further evaluate the most effective LSAT Prep plan for you.
- A personalized complete study plan and syllabus developed by me (the time to prepare these items does NOT count against your 1-on-1 tutoring hours!) setting forth the LSAT Prep work you should be doing each week, including (1) your weekly LSAT Prep homework, including the real LSAT questions and exams (with detailed explanations) that you will be working on each week, and (2) any additional LSAT Prep work deemed necessary to help you achieve your goals.
- 24 additional hours of 1-on-1 tutoring with me, designed to focus specifically on your individual LSAT Prep needs.
- 120-hour Live Online (or In Person) “GO BIG” course (“live online” on Zoom, or “in person” in Costa Mesa).
- 12 months of full access to ScoreItUp’s online resources, including ScoreItUp’s (1) entire Document Library and Video Explanations (detailed outlines and/or videos on how to attack each section of the LSAT, detailed explanations to over 5,000 real LSAT questions, and much more), (2) Online Video course, (3) pinpoint videos on symbolic logic, conditional statements and “tree” diagrams, (4) one-hour video tutorial on writing an effective LSAT Writing sample, and (5) one-hour video tutorial on writing an effective Personal Statement.
- Quizzes and quiz answers to further test your progress.
- Regular emails from me to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your personalized syllabus.
- Additional 1-on-1 tutoring hours with me may be purchased at a rate of $245/hour.
Since 1-on-1 packages can be customized and tailored to suit your precise needs, there is great flexibility in the content and structure of my ScoreItUp 1-on-1 packages. If you wish to receive individualized assistance on your personal statements, you may wish to consider one of my extremely helpful personal statement packages.
*Receive an additional $150 discount on this 1-on-1 course if you pay by Zelle, Venmo, cash or check – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details (otherwise, credit card payments using the link above are fine). If you don’t already have them, you will want to either (1) receive immediate access (online) to 70+ full-length digital LSATs (containing over 7,000 real LSAT questions) for $115 from lsac.org or (2) purchase five “Books of 10” LSATs. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.