1-on-1 LSAT Prep Coach: Mark Sacks
Enrollment Process: Please click the “Add to Cart” box above to enroll, and please email any questions to me at email@example.com.
Dates: Any mutually convenient day and time, 7 days a week. (Please be reasonably flexible – there is only one of me!)
Location: Anywhere (live stream (via Zoom), telephonic, or in-person (in Costa Mesa, CA))
Content: My 1-on-1 Gold Plan LSAT Prep course consists of ALL of the following:
- A 30-minute introductory session with me in which we brainstorm the most effective weekly LSAT Prep strategy for YOU based upon a detailed analysis of your LSAT and law school goals, your LSAT strengths and weaknesses, your prior LSAT Prep work (if any), your intended LSAT test-taking date(s), your outside time commitments, and any other relevant factors.
- A timed diagnostic exam to further evaluate the most effective LSAT Prep plan for you.
- A personalized syllabus setting forth the LSAT Prep work you should be doing each week, including (1) your weekly LSAT Prep reading materials, (2) your weekly LSAT Prep video lessons, (3) real LSAT questions and exams with detailed explanations that you will be working on as homework each week, and (4) any additional LSAT Prep work deemed necessary to help you achieve your goals.
- 6 additional hours of 1-on-1 tutoring with me (typically done in 2-hour sessions), designed to focus specifically on your individual LSAT Prep needs.
- Full access* to ScoreItUp’s online resources, including (1) step-by-step strategies to attack each section of the LSAT, and (2) detailed written explanations and video tutorials (all prepared by me) to reinforce the concepts we work on in our 1-on-1 sessions.
- Quizzes and quiz answers to further test your progress.
- Full access* to ScoreItUp’s supplemental video course and pinpointed video tutorials.
- Weekly emails from me to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your personalized syllabus.
- Additional 1-on-1 tutoring hours with me may be purchased at a rate of $275/hour.
Since 1-on-1 packages can be customized and tailored to suit your precise needs, there is great flexibility in the content and structure of my ScoreItUp 1-on-1 packages. If you wish to receive individualized assistance on your personal statements, you may wish to consider one of my extremely helpful personal statement packages.
*Includes access to ScoreItUp online resources for up to two (2) LSAT cycles after your date of purchase. Extended online access can be purchased for $175 per additional LSAT cycle.