1-on-1 LSAT Prep Coach: Mark Sacks
Enrollment Process: Please click the “Add to Cart” box above to enroll, and please email any questions to me at email@example.com.
Dates: Any mutually convenient day and time, 7 days a week. (Please be reasonably flexible – there is only one of me!)
Location: Anywhere (live online (via Zoom), telephonic, or in-person (in Costa Mesa, CA))
Content: My 1-on-1 Gold Plan LSAT Prep course consists of ALL of the following:
- A 30-minute introductory session with me in which we brainstorm the most effective weekly LSAT Prep strategy for YOU based upon a detailed analysis of your LSAT and law school goals, your LSAT strengths and weaknesses, your prior LSAT Prep work (if any), your intended LSAT test-taking date(s), your outside time commitments, and any other relevant factors.
- A 45-minute “admission advice” discussion with me addressing any or all of the following: (1) making the decision about going to law school, (2) choosing among competing law schools, (3) maximizing your opportunities for earning massive merit-based scholarships, (4) obtaining internships, (5) strengthening your application’s “soft factors,” (5) pros and cons of various job opportunities for lawyers (e.g., BigLaw firms, small law firms, government jobs, teaching law school, civil law vs. criminal law, etc.) or (6) other related questions you may have. [For assistance on personal statements, please see my Personal Statement packages!]
*Or an additional 45 minutes of general LSAT Prep tutoring, if you prefer.
- A timed diagnostic exam to further evaluate the most effective LSAT Prep plan for you.
- A personalized syllabus setting forth the LSAT Prep work you should be doing each week, including (1) your weekly LSAT Prep reading materials, (2) your weekly LSAT Prep video lessons, (3) real LSAT questions and exams with detailed explanations that you will be working on as homework each week, and (4) any additional LSAT Prep work deemed necessary to help you achieve your goals.
- 10 additional hours of 1-on-1 tutoring with me (typically done in 2-hour sessions), designed to focus specifically on your individual LSAT Prep needs.
- Full access to ScoreItUp’s online resources for up to four months, including (1) ScoreItUp’s entire Document Library (detailed outlines on how to attack each section of the LSAT, detailed explanations to over 4,000 real LSAT questions, and more), (2) Online Video course, (3) pinpoint videos on symbolic logic, conditional statements and “tree” diagrams, (4) one hour video tutorial on writing an effective LSAT Writing sample, and (5) one hour video tutorial on writing an effective Personal Statement.
- Quizzes and quiz answers to further test your progress.
- Regular emails from me to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your personalized syllabus.
- Additional 1-on-1 tutoring hours with me may be purchased at a rate of $260/hour.
Since 1-on-1 packages can be customized and tailored to suit your precise needs, there is great flexibility in the content and structure of my ScoreItUp 1-on-1 packages. If you wish to receive individualized assistance on your personal statements, you may wish to consider one of my extremely helpful personal statement packages.
*If you don’t already have them, you will want to either (1) receive immediate access (online) to 70+ full-length digital LSATs (containing over 7,000 real LSAT questions) for $99 from lsac.org or (2) purchase five “Books of 10” LSATs. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.