After teaching LSAT Prep for 20 years, and running ScoreItUp LSAT Prep for the past 14 years, I have seen a wide variety of questions from pre-law students. The five most common questions I get, discussed in the video below, are the following:
1. How much time should I plan to spend preparing for the LSAT?
2. How much time per week should I plan to study while preparing for the LSAT?
3. How can I improve my efficiency (timing) on the LSAT?
4. When should I take the LSAT?
5. When should I start preparing for the LSAT?
Please see the video below for my thoughts and suggestions on each of those questions!