REMINDER: For those of you intending to take the LSAT-Flex on February 20, 2021, the registration deadline on lsac.org is Wednesday, January 6th. As a reminder, here are some details about the upcoming January, February, and April LSATs:
- The exam will be in the LSAT-Flex format (three 35-minute sections, with no break).
- The exams will not be disclosed (which shouldn’t impact your decision of whether or not to take it).
- If you are a first-time LSAT-taker, the “score preview” option will be available.
- Students must take (or have taken) the separately administered LSAT Writing section to obtain their LSAT score.
- The exam will count towards your annual and lifetime LSAT limit.
- Scores will be released approximately two weeks after the test administration.
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!